The first I want to description about my self and My Family. My name is Arif Dwianto. Usually to be calling of Arif. I was born in Bekasi, at 27th May 1995 from simple Family. I live with My Parents and my sisters in jl. Kenangan Raya No.52 jakasampurna, West Bekasi. My Father’s name is Siman and his job is employee and My Mother’s name is Supriyati. I have one old sister and one young sister. My old Sister's name is Eka Rohmawati, she is nurse and My young Sister's name is Desvita Damayanti, she is studying in SD Negeri Jakasampurna 3.
Now,
I am to be a student of University Of Gunadarma in class 1KB06 Of Faculty Sains
Computer and Technology Information.
I
started school in kindergarten from 2000 to 2001 in TK Pertiwi Bekasi, and then
I school in elementary school from 2001 to 2007 in SDN Jakasampurna 3, and then
I school in Junior High School from 2007 to 2010 in SMPN 12 Bekasi and then I
school in Senior High School in SMAN 12 Bekasi.
My
hobby are Swimming, Foot ball, all of sport are my hobby. When junior high school, i attended extracurricular scout and when senior high school, i attended extracurricular paskibra until i become an alumni. This time, i still follow what activities made by SMAN 12 Bekasi.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar